Job offer fixed-term contract Community manager native or bilingual English in agency
Job : English-speaking Community manager in advertising agency
Type of contract : fixed-term contract from beginning of September, 4 months.
Position : Executive
Offer reference : CMMAG
Location : Paris 19th district.
Salary: according to profiles.
Focaliz Marketing is looking for a 360° communication agency, 1 Community manager native or bilingual English
Our client is a freshly independent global communication agency, multi-channel 360°.
The agency mixes daily editorial, digital, social expertises and cultures. The objective is to enhance the value of brands where their audiences are.
It intervenes on clients’ communication strategies in order to propose innovative, impacting and creative solutions.
The 100 talents that constitute the heart of the agency ensure an operational deployment of communication actions.
The goal is to ensure engaging and effective campaigns.
For the agency, people are the best drivers of performance and commitment and cannot be reduced to labels or affiliations.
At the heart of cultures and trends, improbable encounters, the agency affirms a strong and committed positioning: people’s science.
A positioning that also gives meaning and conviction to its teams on a daily basis.
The agency offers brands and companies 5 areas of expertise based on the: Strategic consulting, branding, content, social media and advertising
This great agency is currently looking for 1 English-speaking Community managers who will be dedicated to a beauty account of the agency.
Responsabilities of the Community Manager
As an English-speaking Community Manager you work on 4 Instagram accounts of a world-renowned beauty brand.
On the basis of an editorial calendar specific to this client, your mission will be to animate the Instagram accounts with the publication of posts in English.
You will also be responsible for responding to comments and interacting with communities.
The English-speaking community manager will be able to make proposals on the messages to be posted.
- Taking project briefs from the brand, research and documentation on the project
- Design of a coherent and harmonious Instagram grid based on the assets available in the project database
- Writing of instagram publication catchphrases, storytelling between project publications
- Project management, customer return, management of different projects and priorities
- Community Management and programming of publications via the Sprinklr tool (training is provided)
- Love-brand publications, no after-sales service
Your publications will be in line with the brand’s editorial line.
You will keep a daily watch on the markets in question.
- At least 1+ years Community manager experience on Instagram accounts, BotC oriented
- An experience on the management of large communities would be a real plus
- You are native English or bilingual English
- Ability to creatively inspire an audience
- Excellent knowledge of social media and the specificities of social networks
- Experience in social media management tools : Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Buffer….
- Ability in performance analysis and monitoring tools such as Socialbakers
Requirements for the community manager job offer
- Reactive, dynamic
- Problem-solving mindset and proactive attitude
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment
- Very good interpersonal skills, team spirit
- Ability to work well independently and on teams
- Excellent writing skills
- Luxury/Beauty/Fashion/Cosmetics/Lifestyle sectors oriented would be a real asset
- Digital marketing, luxury marketing, social media graduate
What the agency offers
- A friendly and dynamic atmosphere
- Caring communication
- Participative management
- Few days a week you will work within the brand to be at the heart of the action
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Possibility of an open ended contract after the fixed-term contract